|WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
• MAINTENANCE HEADS
• DESIGN / BUILD CONTRACTORS
Any professional who wants to better his or her capabilities through an increased knowledge of materials and the importance they provide to the proper selection of enclosures.
“Your product choices can live with you forever”
SpecTECH is the only
nationally-recognized educational program developed specifically to
provide a comprehensive understanding of material sciences as relates to
the proper selection of enclosures for diverse applications ranging
from electrical connections to protection of sensitive controls and
measurement systems. Graduates of SpecTECH will gain a foundation for
objective, knowledge-based enclosure selection based on an enhanced
awareness of materials and their comparative performance.
SpecTECH is NOT a sales presentation…
it is a unique hands-on, two day instructional experience designed to give participants an enjoyable but truly useful opportunity to learn about:
• The history of materials in enclosure in manufacturing and applications.
• The importance and comparisons of mechanical, thermal, electrical, environmental and chemical properties in the proper selection and application of enclosures.
• Enclosure design, materials, and their relationship to the standards and regulations of governing bodies.
• Live lab demonstrations of material performance.
• Enclosure manufacturing process.
• Material choices such as stainless steel, carbon steel, fiberglass, polycarbonate and pvc are compared and evaluated.
SpecTECH is highly interactive and focuses on real-life applications, case studies, processing tours, multimedia, lab work, materials demonstrations, learning-by-doing, and direct one-on-one time with professionals who are experts in enclosures and materials.
For a full course curriculum, view our Course Outline.